Last December when I started my crusade to expose Marc Ching, I swore I would stop him from setting foot in Yulin in 2017, I failed to keep my promise.
7-Months ago I made a promise to all those dog’s who died because of Marc Ching’s irresponsible 2016 Yulin Festival rescue, I’m sorry, I failed you.
At times it has been frustrating because a few times along the way I said to myself “This will end him”
- When I proved his own Executive Director hated him. Saying on voice mail that he was a Narcissist and she didn’t even think he likes the dogs. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I showed him partying in Los Angeles after claiming he left Yulin after 4-1/2 days because he had PTSD. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When we reported he was taking a Hawaiian vacation while the dogs he claimed to have rescued, were dying. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I showed he only stayed in Yulin for 4-1/2 days and left claiming “I left Yulin early because of stress.” We obtained his return flight ticket from Yulin proving he was nothing but a liar. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I proved Marc Ching and Pollination Project were frauds. Showing Marc Ching wasn’t vegan but was awarded the 2016 Lisa Shapiro Vegan Hero award. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When we showed his botched 2016 Yulin rescue caused closer to 500-700 deaths. Rather than the 200-250 he claimed. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I wrote “He keeps going back to order and film more doggie snuff films. Because he was filming a documentary. Something Marc Ching and Monson denied. NOW 4 months later he admits to filming a documentary. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I showed Suki Su loved Jeffrey Beri and thought he was fantastic. Promised a job, she wrote a Facebook post covering for Marc Ching and his lawsuit. We showed she was lying her ass off. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I proved that Jeffrey Beri did not steal a dime and he was completely innocent. BTW a Judge has now said the same thing. The case will get thrown out next month. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I showed the Deborah Hall lawsuit was even more ridiculous than the Beri lawsuit. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I showed pictures of Marc Ching drinking beer and texting while standing over dogs still stuffed inside a Yulin dog crate, in 105-degree heat. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I proved he temporarily shut down ONE warehouse instead of the six he claimed. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
- When I proved he was charged with Robbery, Assualt with a deadly weapon and Kidnapping. Pleading guilty and receiving an 11-year jail sentence. I said “This will end him” and it didn’t.
Point of View
I was wrong on all of these, so to me, I failed because while I had the evidence. I failed because I did a poor job of communicating this proof.
My friend who has nothing to do with dogs or Yulin pointed out a few things. He heard me talking about Marc Ching from time to time. Mostly after something I thought would finish him. I even remarked once “I think I am gonna need some wooden stakes and garlic to kill this ass.”
My friend pointed out that what I actually said was “I have to stop this idiot. So he can’t go back to Yulin  and kill even more dogs. It sounded like a cop-out to me.
But I evaluated the last 7 months from the point of view of not if I won or lost but rather from the perspective of “What had we accomplished?
Using this standard, there is no denying Marc Ching is far worse off than he was last year. In 2016 at this very moment, he was saying ‘I am going to China and I am going to war and end Yulin.’ Here are some of his exact quotes.
While most groups will stand in protest, we are working to shut down actual dog meat establishments. Currently I am in talks to temporarily close 12 of the largest dog meat restaurants and slaughterhouses in the area.
Marc Ching Facebook 5/22
In Yulin, I am going on a frontal assault. Shutting down slaughterhouses. Shutting down restaurants. I will be rescuing what I assume will exceed far over a hundred dogs. The number may even be into the hundreds.
Marc Ching Facebook 6/2
Currently I am putting together a PSA featuring Matt Damon, Bill Maher, Orlando Bloom, Russel Simmons, and others – which we plan to air in China before the festival. I will be buying ad space and paying to start online viral campaigns within the country.
Marc Ching Facebook 6/2
It’s Cheap But I’ll Take It
Yes, my friend was technically right. I don’t believe in “Technically”, so I will always claim I failed
But while my goal was to finish Marc Ching, part of that goal was to never let this reckless ass back into Yulin to kill hundreds of more dogs. In this, we succeeded.
I have no doubt that without our reporting Marc Ching would have a ton of cash right now. And at this moment would probably be on his way to Yulin, after hatching some hair-brained scheme to gain the celebrity status he so desires.
Hell, right now he isn’t even in Yulin.
I am pretty sure he will be there, but at the moment he’s not. So far the only hair-brained scheme he is planning is some stupid “World’s Largest Yulin Demonstration.” Announcing it 6 days before he wants it to take place. Which shows he had learned nothing from the ill-planned Yulin rescue.
Over the past 7-Months, we were able to prove how Marc Ching continually changed his story to cover-up for his incompetence. Exposed the hundreds upon hundreds of lies. The hundreds of thousands of dollars in donated money being paid to criminals and dog butchers.
Instead, Having a ton more followers, he lost thousands of supporters and God only knows how much in donations.
Last year he made hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations. Last week his organization Animal Hope and Wellness, had a live telecast of supposedly Yulin dogs coming to the US. It raised a measly $4,900. I don’t even think that covers the airfare to Yulin. I would be ecstatic if he could only afford a one-way ticket and stayed in China.
This Will Be Forever and Ever
Last year if you googled Marc Ching, top to bottom it was nothing but “Marc Ching is great” Marc Ching Saved 1,000 dogs” “Marc Ching is a hero.”
Now, the same search will bring up similar results but mixed in would be “Marc Ching Fraud” “Marc Ching Criminal Record” “Marc Ching Kidnapper” “Marc Ching responsible for hundreds of dog deaths”
While there are more than a few who dismissed our articles, The were a few who believed us, but the majority said who knows, but I won’t be donating to him, that’s for sure. I never set out to change the cult’s mind (we did change a few) My goal was to prevent new people from drinking the kool-aid.
I never set out to change the cult’s mind (we did change a few.) I always said If Marc Ching Slaughtered a dog in front of his cult, they would claim some unseen force blackmailed him into doing it. He would probably be praised by them for it.
My goal was always to prevent new people from drinking the kool-aid. That is why the cult crying “I don’t believe you” never bothered me. My posts were never intended for them.
While I always will feel that I failed, for those cult members who cry “How many dogs did you save?” I would reply “To answer that I would have to know how many dogs would Marc Ching have killed in 2017?”
Your $1 Can Keep EndYulin2017 and Wildlife Planet Open.
We need your donations to do that, but the animals need your help more. So we have a $1 max donation policy. If you like our reporting and if you can help. Then please use this link below and donate your $1. We appreciate your help and hope to keep exposing those who want to profit off animals by taking advantage of good-hearted souls who only want to help the animals who have been exploited for far too long.