Marc Ching’s Claim that he saved 1,000 dogs and brought worldwide awareness to the Yulin Festival is nothing more than a myth and an absolute lie.
As Some Volunteers to Marc Ching’s Rescue, Stayed as long as 8-Months… Marc Ching Stayed a total of 4-1/2 Days
When Marc Ching or any followers spew their faux narrative that he brought massive media coverage it is nothing but propaganda. They do exactly what Yulin supporters who use the “Tradition” excuse do. They overlook many important truths and cherry pick facts to support their lie.
Just one overlooked fact happened in 2015. Between 2014 and 2015, 11 million people signed a petition demanding the end of Yulin’s abhorrent treatment of dogs and cats.
The Humane Society International (HSI) hand delivered this petition to Chinese government officials. Not surprisingly the Chinese consulate refused to accept this petition.
A small sample of the Yulin and the Dog Meat Trade MSM Coverage
Marc Ching was still in school, living off his mommy and daddy’s money when organizations like
The list below also doesn’t amount to even 1% of the reporting that was done by major news organizations before Marc Ching even heard of Dog Meat. These few examples just from 2014 and 2015 will completely debunk Marc Ching’s self-glorification statements.
- June 28, 2011 – The DailyMail published “Food festival in China celebrates canine culinary culture – with 15,000 dogs on the menu”
- June 18, 2014 – Time Magazine published “6 Things You Need to Know About China’s Dog-Eating Yulin”
- March 20, 2015 – CBS News Published “Pups rescued from dog meat farm get first ‘cuddle and kiss of their lives”
- June 18, 2015 – The NY Times published “Q. and A.: Peter J. Li on the Clash Over Eating Dogs in China”
- June 18, 2015 – The DailyMail published The heroic woman who is trying to save hundreds of dogs from the dinner plate at China’s barbaric annual ‘meat festival’
- June 19, 2015 – CNN aired “Friend or food? Dog meat trade divides China” by Peter Li, China policy specialist for HSI
- June 22, 2015 – Sky News published “Dog Meat Festival Faces Social Media Backlash”
- June 22, 2015 CBS News Published “Dog meat festival in China takes place despite massive online protest”
I hope this brings to an end the delusion Marc Ching Followers have that he somehow brought awareness. It is pretty hard to claim this about a festival that had already received massive air time, years before Marc Ching ever heard the term ‘dog meat.’
Read more ‘Marc Ching Exposed’ Articles by Clicking Here