After EndYulin2017.com Turned on The Lights. Marc Ching and His Filthy Cult Led by Karen Gifford Scurried Away Like Cockroaches.
See I told you. You can fight back against Marc Ching’s Cult
EndYulin2017 went after Marc Ching’s pack of rabid dogs after they attacked NoDogsLeftBehind Facebook page for posting a plea for help in their rescue of 650 dogs.
When Jeffrey Beri part owner of “No Dogs Left Behind” sent out a call for help on social media, Marc Ching’s cult went to work.
Jeffrey Beri is about to prevail against Marc Ching’s and Animal Hope and Wellness frivolous lawsuit. Outraged by this Ching’s cult needed to extract whatever revenge possible.
They started writing “Scam” because Jeffrey Beri was wearing a Soi Dog hat in China and Soi Dog operates out of Thailand. The cult was unable to comprehend the fact that you can wear a hat in another country.
Their attacks were even directed at people who donated. They were so over-the-top we needed to call them out by name. So EndYulin2017 wrote a series of stories exposing their thuggish behavior.
Do as I say, Not as I Do
Last November DailyMail, EndYulin2017 and our sister site Wildlife Planet called out Marc Ching on his lies about his 1,000 dog rescue. Since then Marc Ching has regularly been posting a call for unity on his Facebook account.
Since then Marc Ching has regularly been posting a call for unity on his Facebook account.
- 6/2/2017 – We need to stand together as one voice. One movement… For those that love animals, it is time to put aside our differences.
- 5/6/2017 – To bridge the divide and find a way we can all work together.
- 5/2/2017 – Nothing changes because the movement is divided. If we could just find a way to come together,
- 1/21/2017 – This is why this needs to stop. This is why we need to come together and find a way to change things.
- 11/27/2016 – No one is perfect. We should all be working together, instead of trying to defame one another.
- 11/15/2016 – Sad that there is so much hate when we should all be working together
- 10/7/2016 – The more people working together, the closer we will be to the future.
While this would be a good thing. What many didn’t know was Marc Ching sitting back and sending his attack dogs after people. Then claiming “Who me? I’m calling for peace?”
It came down to the fact that Marc Ching’s band of miscreants would have rather have seen 650 dogs, rescued from the dog meat trade in China, die. Then watch as Jeffrey Beri save them.
Luckily our attack on then, and calling out their sickening behavior alerted the public.
No More Marc Ching Trolls
For too long Marc Ching cult of little trolls went unchecked, attacking whomever they saw as a threat. When people started going after the cult. The mutts were completely caught off guard from the blowback they received.
Due to the pressure of good people calling out their disgusting tactics, it seems that most of the posts against Jeffrey Beri have been removed.
Hopefully, they learned their lesson but we will watch for their next child-like temper tantrum. This bullying that they have done for the past year, ends here and now.
If Marc Ching can’t keep his rabid dogs on a leash then we will put his little pack of mutts down for good.
To read how these events unfolded please visit these posts.
- They Would Rather See 650 Dogs Rescued From Yulin, Die
- Triggered Marc Ching Supporters
- Karen Gifford and Marc Ching’s Crazy Cult
Your $1 Can Keep EndYulin2017 and Wildlife Planet Open.
We need your donations to stay open, but the animals need your help more.
So we have a $1 max donation policy. If you like our reporting and if you can help. Then please use this link below and donate your $1.
We appreciate your help and hope to keep exposing those who want to profit off animals by taking advantage of good-hearted souls who only want to help the animals who have been exploited for far too long.