I never really got involved in this case No To Do Meat (NTDM) since I was jus too busy, last December with exposing Marc Ching. For those that don’t know this was a long-running dispute between NTDM and Mrs. Yang.
While we started to investigate Four Pillars new found love affair with Marc Ching we were checking charities.
I actually made a mistake and thought four pillars was located in England (It’s actually in Canada) We have some incredible stuff on these morons. Give it a day or two I am waiting for some eyewitness accounts that will prove these morons are in fact…. IDIOTS.
We have a source at the UK Charity Commission. I used this person on many occasions. I asked them to see what they could dig up on Four Pillars. Which of course made me look foolish calling England for a charity in Canada.
We all make mistakes… But Hey! At least it wasn’t robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and kidnapping. LOL
Back in late 2016, this person I know was helping me gather intel on Yang / NTDM. I did publish the Egan, Dr. Allen article. Now that the story matters. I will rewrite and move to endyulin2017 But I put the link below so you can view it on Wildlife Planet
My source said a few weeks back the commission ruled in Julia de Cadenet favor and he sent me the 2-page letter. I assume this letter went to her weeks ago and she probably already put it online.
I truly do not know the details, since I only got as far as an overall view. Hell, I really don’t know what this letter even means. I will not lie, I do not hide the fact that I know people on both sides of this issue. I tried contacting a few but no one has responded.
NTDM Cleared – Egan Allen LIED
- Egan and Allen made up all that BS about NTDM trolling them for asking NTDM what happened to the money? This part we already exposed. In our investigation, Allen was just looking for publicity to get his silly little Pet show. He was hoping it would be picked up by a TV station. Then he wanted to do his Pet Investigations online series. After a few months of no one paying attention to him. Allen took his ball and went back to playing with his rodents, I mean otters.
- Allen and the kissazz Mirror reporter claimed that the money was supposed to go to Yang or back to donors. The commission declared… Allen a TWO-TIMING LOSER. NTDM was within their rights to spend the money on the dogs.
- The Charity Commission looked over NTDM books and some other reports and found everything was in order. I don’t know the name of the reports they were looking at, sorry.
- I’ll let you read the letter, I am sure most people have seen it already since it came out a few weeks ago.
- The commission said NTDM used the money legally. NTDM built a shelter I assume in China (No info yet on where the shelter is located)
- They also ruled that NTDN spent the money on the dogs and their shelter is operational.
My contact did his best to explain it but I really had Four Pillars on my mind. In truth, this started years before I heard anything about it, and trying to catch up was nearly impossible. Plus knowing people on both sides giving me their reasonings. I thought it was best to wait and see what the tax reports showed.
Again I apologize for the lack of info. I realy hope these pages are still relevant and/or useful. Leave us some comments so I can hear what you thought about these letters.